The smart tool for rodent control
- Mobile network connected
- SIM and subscription cross borders in 30+ countries
- Battery operated – 3 years battery life
Built for professionals
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Optimized for rough conditions (Heavy rain, snow or sun)
- Designed for rodent box
- Patented rodent detection
- Administration web portal included
- Receive instant notification when a rodent is trapped.
- Save time every day
- Saves unnecessary mileages
TrapMe works with a patented measuring/register system to detect rodent.
• Open and activated: TrapMe register and sends signal to TrapMe Portal.
• Rodent caught: TrapMe register and sends signal to TrapMe Portal.
• Closed – False alarm: TrapMe register and sends signal to TrapMe Portal.
This saves the user unnecessary mileages and contribute to an optimized planning of the work flow.
TrapMe is built for professionals – Plug & Play – Easy setup – No tools – simply just place it.
Easy online Portal accessible from laptop, tablet or smartphone, giving the user complete control from 1 to thousands of traps with various report and alarm setups.
TrapMe roams to get the best signal in all countries (In our IOT connectivity plan).
We use WiseSim - SIM card is built-in.
TrapMe is battery driven – 3 years battery life with normal usage – batteries can be replaced.
TrapMe can be placed anywhere where with cellular coverage and cross borders in all countries in our IOT connectivity plan.
The trap is designed to fit into the existing rat bait boxes.
TrapMe users get access to an easy and manageable website which offers tools to management and observation of the traps and data. The website will be updated as a trap sends new data and the user is notified immediately via the website.
The website setup is user friendly. The website is structured for users to manage a large number of traps easily. Through the page´s virtual site map, traps can be placed and observed without loss of clarity.
All relevant information such as pictures, placement descriptions, trap ID etc. can be added to each trap. Data reports on a single or multiple traps can be printed and all data is saved and available to the user.
For larger professions, the website provides an opportunity of multiple user levels for the management of several technicians, and with full disposal of the enterprises traps.